Maintain Your Vehicle with a Vops Automotive Car Service in Preston
Regular car serv
Regular car service in Preston with Vops Automotive is essential to ensuring your safety and that of anyone else that travels with you. It is also vital to enjoying trouble-free road travel. We maintain your vehicle according to your car’s service specifications with state-of-the-art equipment.
Paying attention to these warning signs and booking your car in for a service at Vops Automotive is the key to avoiding high vehicle repair costs:
- A sudden decrease in your petrol mileage. If you notice a sudden decrease in mileage, this is a giveaway sign that something is not functioning correctly. It could be an indication of anything from low oil levels to a gas leak. Booking your car in for service will give your mechanic a chance to evaluate and fix the problem.
- Noisy brakes. If your car starts making a loud grinding noise when you use your brakes, it is time to visit your mechanic for a service. This sound is usually an indication that your brake pads require replacement.
- Shaking. If your car’s movement has changed and it is shaking excessively, it could be the result of poor wheel alignment. This shaking can cause further damage if left unattended. If you notice this, book a car service and wheel alignment in Preston at Vops Automotive.
Prepare for Your Visit to Vops Automotive
Before taking your car in for a service, prepare for it to make sure that you get the best value for your money.
- Make sure that you have your car’s service history book on hand. This will help us evaluate what kind of service your vehicle requires and will allow us to update the service book after your service. Having an up-to-date service logbook makes selling or trading-in your car a lot easier.
- Stipulate which services you do not require. If you would instead do an oil-change yourself or replace your car’s wipers by yourself, for instance, let us know upfront. Similarly, if you want any extra services, such as car tuning, please request these at our workshop in Preston.
- Plan for a car-free day. While we do our best to ensure that we have your car back to you in tip-top shape in the least amount of time possible, a car service can vary in length between a few hours to a full working day. Make sure you have back-up transport plans on the day.
Fun Facts About Vops Automotive
Since Vops Automotive owner, Steve Vaiopoulos, was a young boy, he knew he wanted to have his own automotive workshop. Steve is now living his childhood dream, and that passion shines through in the work he and his team delivers.
Contact us to book your car service with a trusted team of mechanics.